- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Young woman Indurated ulcers legs TBC case
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Erythema induratum
- Females (Human), Human Female, Human Females, Indurated, Infection due to Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Infection due to Mycobacterium tuberculosis (disorder), infection Koch, INFECTION TBC, Infection tuberculosis, infection tuberculous, Koch infection, Leg Ulcer, Leg ulcer (disorder), Leg ulcer (exc varicose), Leg ulcer (excluding varicose), Leg ulcers, Leg(s) Ulcer(s), Lower extremities ulcers of, LOWER EXTREMITY ULCER, LOWER EXTREMITY ULCERATION, lower limb ulcer, MTB Mycobacter tuberculosis, MTB Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection, Mycobacter tuberculosis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection, Presentation, tb, TB Tuberculosis, tbc, Tuberculoses, TUBERCULOSIS, Tuberculosis (disorder), tuberculosis general, tuberculosis infection, Tuberculous, Tuberculous (disorder), Tuberculous infections, Ulcer Leg, ulcer lower limb, Ulcer of leg, Ulcer of lower extremity, Ulcer of lower extremity (disorder), Ulcer of lower limb, Ulcers Leg, Woman, Woman (person), Women
- External Links Related to Presentation/Young woman Indurated ulcers legs TBC case
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)