- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Young Woman Flank pain High fever
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Pyelonephritis (acute)
- Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Females (Human), Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, flank pain, Flank pain (finding), Flank Pains, Has a temperature, High body temperature, High temperature, Human Female, Human Females, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), PAIN FLANK, Pains Flank, Presentation, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised, Woman, Woman (person), Women, Young
- External Links Related to Presentation/Young Woman Flank pain High fever
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)