- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Young Woman Flank pain High fever
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Pyelonephritis (acute)
- Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Females (Human), Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, flank pain, Flank pain (finding), Flank Pains, Has a temperature, High body temperature, High temperature, Human Female, Human Females, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), PAIN FLANK, Pains Flank, Presentation, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised, Woman, Woman (person), Women, Young
- External Links Related to Presentation/Young Woman Flank pain High fever
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)