- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Young male porcelain spots acute abdomen
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Eponymic, Esoteric Disorders
- Degos' acanthomatosis syndrome
- Abdomen acute, abdomen acute abdomen, abdomen pain general acute abdomen, Abdomens Acute, Abdominal syndrome acute, Acute abdomen, Acute abdomen (disorder), Acute Abdomens, Acute abdominal pain syndrome, acute abdominal syndrome, Human Male, Human Males, M, Male, Male (finding), Male gender, Male individual, MALE SEX, Male structure, Male structure (body structure), Males, Males (Human), MAN, pain abdomen general acute abdomen, Porcelain spots, Presentation, Sex Male, Surgical abdomen, SYNDROME ABDOMINAL ACUTE, syndrome acute abdominal, Young
- External Links Related to Presentation/Young male porcelain spots acute abdomen
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)