- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Triad Colon Polyps Osteomas Soft-tissue Tumors
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Gardner syndrome
- COLON POLYP, colon polyps, COLONIC POLYP, Colonic polyp(s) (diagnosis), Colonic Polyps, Neoplasm of soft tissue, Neoplasm of soft tissue (disorder), Neoplasm of soft tissues, Neoplasm of soft tissues (disorder), Neoplasm of the Soft Tissue, Neoplasm Soft Tissue, Neoplasms Soft Tissue, Osteoma, Osteoma (disorder), Osteoma no ICD-O subtype (morphologic abnormality), Osteomas, polyp colon, Polyp Colonic, Polyp of colon, Polyp of colon (disorder), Polyp of the Colon, Polyp(s) colon, Polyps Colonic, Presentation, SOFT TISSUE NEOPL, Soft Tissue Neoplasm, Soft Tissue Neoplasms, Soft tissue tumor, Soft Tissue Tumors, Soft tissue tumour, Triad, Tumor of Soft Tissue, Tumor of the Soft Tissue, Tumour of soft tissue
- External Links Related to Presentation/Triad Colon Polyps Osteomas Soft-tissue Tumors
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)