- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Transient Benign Dermatosis Newborn
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Sebaceous hyperplasia/newborn
- Reference to Organ System
- Erythema toxicum/newborn
- 0-6 weeks old, baby, Benign, Cutaneous Disorder, Dermatologic disease, Dermatological disease, Dermatological disorder, Dermatopathy, Dermatoses, Dermatoses (disorder), Dermatosis, disease (or disorder) skin, Disease of skin, Disease of skin (disorder), Disease or syndrome of skin, Disease Skin, Diseases and Syndromes of Skin, Diseases Skin, Disorder of skin, Disorder of skin (disorder), Disorder skin, infant newborn, Infants (Newborn), Infants Newborn, integumentary disease, Neonatal, Neonatal state, Neonate, Neonates, Newborn, NEWBORN (0-27 DAYS), Newborn (finding), Newborn (person), newborn human (0-6 weeks), Newborn infant, Newborn Infants, Newborns, Presentation, SKIN AND SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE DISORDERS, SKIN DIS, skin disease, Skin Diseases, Skin Diseases and Manifestations, Skin disorder, SKIN DISORDERS, transient
- External Links Related to Presentation/Transient Benign Dermatosis Newborn
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)