- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Thrombocytopenia Leukopenia Liver function abn
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Ehrlichiosis/Granulocytic Ehrlichiosis
- Abnormal hepatic function, Abnormal liver function, Abnormal liver function (finding), Decreased blood leucocyte number, Decreased blood leukocyte number, Decreased blood leukocyte number (finding), dysfunction hepatic, Dysfunction liver, Dysfunctions Liver, FUNCTION LIVER ABNORMAL, Hepatic dysfunction, HEPATIC FUNCTION ABNORMAL, Hepatic function disorder, Impaired liver function, Leucopenia, Leukocytopenia, Leukocytopenia unspecified, Leukocytopenias, Leukopenia, Leukopenia (disorder), Leukopenias, Liver Dysfunction, Liver Dysfunctions, LIVER FUNCTION ABNORMAL, Presentation, Thrombocytopenia (SMQ)
- External Links Related to Presentation/Thrombocytopenia Leukopenia Liver function abn
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)