- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Tender swollen Pinna Nose Larynx
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Polychondritis, relapsing
- 21E, Auricle, Bulge, Bulging, Bulging (morphologic abnormality), EAR EXTERNAL, Ear Outer, Ear.external, Ears External, Ears Outer, External ear, External ear structure, External ear structure (body structure), External Ears, Finding of swelling, Finding of swelling (finding), Head and Neck Larynx, Laryngeal, Laryngeal structure, Laryngeal structure (body structure), Laryngo-, Larynx, Larynx structure, nasal, Nasal structure, Nasal structure (body structure), Naso-, Nose, Nose (Nasal Passage), Noses, Observation of swelling, Outer Ear, Outer ear (body structure), Outer Ears, Part of body puffy, Part of body swollen, Pinna, Presentation, Rhino-, Sore pain, Sore to touch, Soreness, Soreness (finding), Swelling, Swelling (excl K07), Swelling (excluding K07), Swelling (finding), Swollen, Tender pain, Tenderness, Tenderness (finding), Tenderness finding, Tenderness finding (finding), Tumefaction, Tumescence, voice box, voicebox
- External Links Related to Presentation/Tender swollen Pinna Nose Larynx
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)