- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Scandinavian Woman Anemia Neurologic Symptoms
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Diphyllobothrium latum infestation
- Reference to Organ System
- Pernicious anemia
- Anaemia, Anaemia (disorder), Anaemia unspecified, Anemia, Anemia (disorder), Anemia (dup) (disorder), anemia essential, Anemia unspecified, Anemia unspecified (disorder), Anemias, Females (Human), Human Female, Human Females, Manifestation Neurologic, Manifestation Neurological, MANIFESTATIONS NEUROL, Manifestations Neurologic, Manifestations Neurological, neural manifestation, NEUROL MANIFESTATION, NEUROL MANIFESTATIONS, NEUROL SIGNS SYMPTOMS, neurologic manifestation, Neurologic Manifestations, Neurologic manifestations of general diseases, Neurologic Signs and Symptoms, Neurological Manifestation, Neurological Manifestations, Presentation, Scandinavian, Unspecified anaemia, Unspecified anemia, Woman, Woman (person), Women
- External Links Related to Presentation/Scandinavian Woman Anemia Neurologic Symptoms
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)