- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Resistant Tinea Pedis Corporus
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Immune deficiency , acquired (AIDS/HIV)
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Immundeficiency, combined B And T cell
- body ringworm, Body tinea, circinatus herpes, corporis tinea, Failure Treatment, Failures Treatment, Herpes circinatus, Presentation, resistant, ringworm body, Ringworm of body, Tinea circinata, Tinea circinatus, tinea corporis, Tinea corporis (disorder), Treatment failure, Treatment Failures
- External Links Related to Presentation/Resistant Tinea Pedis Corporus
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)