- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Recurring painful plaques Rash Face Head Chest Arms
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatitis, neutrophilic (Sweet's syn)
- face/head/chest/arms, Painful Rash, Presentation, recur, Recurrence, Recurrences, Recurrent, Recurrent (modifier), Recurring, relapse/recurrence
- External Links Related to Presentation/Recurring painful plaques Rash Face Head Chest Arms
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)