- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Rash Lips Eye Hand edema Nodes Child
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Kawasaki disease
- 0-11 years old, Adenopathy, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Edema hands, Edema of hand, Edema of hand (finding), Enlarged glands, Enlarged lymph gland(s), Enlarged lymph nodes, Enlarged lymph nodes unspecified, enlargement lymph node, Enlargement of lymph nodes, eye sore, gland hypertrophy, glands swelling, GLANDS SWOLLEN, HAND EDEMA, hyperplasia lymph node, hypertrophy gland, hypertrophy lymphatic gland, LA Lymphadenopathy, LN Lymphadenopathy, Lymph gland(s) enlarged/painful, Lymph node enlargement, Lymph node hyperplasia, Lymph Node(s) Enlarged, LYMPH NODES ENLARGED, Lymph nodes swollen, Lymphadenopathy, Lymphadenopathy (disorder), Lymphadenopathy swelling, lymphatic gland hypertrophy, Nodes swollen lymph, Oedema hands, Oedema of hand, Presentation, Sore eye, Sore eye (finding), Sore eyes, swelling glands, Swelling of lymph node, Swelling of lymph nodes, Swollen glands, Swollen lymph glands, Swollen Lymph Node, Swollen Lymph Nodes, Unspecified lymphadenopathy
- External Links Related to Presentation/Rash Lips Eye Hand edema Nodes Child
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)