- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Rash appears Fever ends Child Exanthem
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Roseola infantum/HHV-6
- Human Herpes Virus 7/Roseola Infantum agent
- 0-11 years old, Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, Has a temperature, High body temperature, High temperature, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), Other viral dis with exanthems, Other viral disease with exanthems, Presentation, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, Rash appears/fever ends, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised, Viral exanthem other
- External Links Related to Presentation/Rash appears Fever ends Child Exanthem
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)