- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Profound Hypokalemia Kids Alkalosis Weak
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Periodic paralysis, hypokalemic
- Gittleman's syndrome
- Bartter's syndrome
- 0-11 years old, Alkaloses, ALKALOSIS, Alkalosis (disorder), Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Debility, depletion potassium, feeling weak, Feelings of weakness, generalised weakness, generalized weakness, Hypokalaemia, Hypokalaemic syndrome, Hypokalemia, Hypokalemia (disorder), Hypokalemias, Hypokalemic syndrome, Hypopotassaemia, Hypopotassaemia syndrome, HYPOPOTASSEMIA, Hypopotassemia syndrome, Hypopotassemias, K deficiency, K+ decreased, LOW POTASSIUM SYNDROME, Potassium deficiency, Potassium depletion, Presentation, Severe/Profound, Syndrome hypokalaemic, Syndrome hypokalemic, weak, weakness, Weakness general, Weakness generalised, WEAKNESS GENERALIZED
- External Links Related to Presentation/Profound Hypokalemia Kids Alkalosis Weak
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)