- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Primary Septicemia Occult Children
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Hemophilus Influenzae (HIB)infection
- Pneumococcal (S. Pneumoniae) infection
- Salmonella infection
- 0-11 years old, BLOOD POIS, blood poisoning, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), intoxication septic, intoxication septic general, POIS BLOOD, Poisoning Blood, Presentation, Sepsis, septic intoxication, septic intoxication general, Septicaemia, Septicaemia or sepsis, Septicaemia unspecified, Septicemia, Septicemia (disorder), Septicemia or sepsis, Septicemia unspecified, Septicemia unspecified (disorder), Unspecified septicaemia, Unspecified septicemia
- External Links Related to Presentation/Primary Septicemia Occult Children
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)