- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Pox rash Face Hands Feet Fever Prostration
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Smallpox (variola)
- Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, Has a temperature, High body temperature, High temperature, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), Other congen deform feet, Other congenital deformities of feet, Other congenital deformities of feet (disorder), Other congenital deformity of feet, Other deformities of feet, Other deformities of feet (disorder), Pox rash face, Presentation, Prostration, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, Rash hands, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised
- External Links Related to Presentation/Pox rash Face Hands Feet Fever Prostration
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)