- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Pox rash Face Hands Feet Fever Prostration
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Smallpox (variola)
- Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, Has a temperature, High body temperature, High temperature, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), Other congen deform feet, Other congenital deformities of feet, Other congenital deformities of feet (disorder), Other congenital deformity of feet, Other deformities of feet, Other deformities of feet (disorder), Pox rash face, Presentation, Prostration, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, Rash hands, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised
- External Links Related to Presentation/Pox rash Face Hands Feet Fever Prostration
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)