- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Postpartum panhypopituitarism FAST onset DI
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Hypophysitis, autoimmune
- ACUTE DIS, Acute Disease, Acute disease (disorder), acute disease/disorder, Acute Diseases, acute disorder, antidiuretic hormone defective syndrome, Central Diabetes Insipidus, Cranial diabetes insipidus, Deficient secretion of all pituitary hormones, Diabetes Insipidus Central, DIABETES INSIPIDUS CRANIAL TYPE, Diabetes insipidus neurogenic, Diabetes Insipidus Neurohypophyseal, DIABETES INSIPIDUS NEUROHYPOPHYSEAL TYPE, Diabetes insipidus pituitary, DIABETES INSIPIDUS PRIMARY CENTRAL, Diabetes insipidus secondary to vasopressin deficiency, Disease Acute, Diseases Acute, Females (Human), Human Female, Human Females, Neurogenic diabetes insipidus, Neurohypophyseal diabetes insipidus, Neurohypophyseal diabetes insipidus (disorder), Panhypopituitarism, Panhypopituitarism (disorder), panhypopituitarism syndrome, Period Postpartum, pituitary diabetes insipidus, Post partum, POST PREGNANCY, postpartum, Postpartum period, POSTPARTUM STATE, Postpartum state (finding), Presentation, Primary central diabetes insipidus, Primary hypopituitarism, Puerperal, Simmonds, Simmonds disease, Simmond's disease, Simmonds' disease, syndrome panhypopituitarism, vasopressin defective diabetes insipidus, Vasopressin deficiency, Vasopressin deficiency syndrome, Vasopressin deficiency syndrome (disorder), Woman, Woman (person), Women
- External Links Related to Presentation/Postpartum panhypopituitarism FAST onset DI
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)