- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Ponet's syndrome Polyarthritis Pulmonary tuberculosis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Tuberculosis pulmonary
- ARTHRITIS MULTIPLE JOINT INVOLVEMENT, infection lung tuberculous, lung infection tuberculous, Lung TB, Lung Tuberculosis, phthisis, Polyarthritides, polyarthritis, Polyarthritis unspecified, Ponet's syndrome, Presentation, PTB Pulmonary tuberculosis, Pulm TB, PULM TUBERCULOSES, PULM TUBERCULOSIS, Pulmonary TB, Pulmonary Tuberculoses, Pulmonary tuberculosis, Pulmonary tuberculosis (disorder), Pulmonary tuberculosis unspecified, pulmonary tuberculous, respiratory tuberculosis, Respiratory tuberculosis (disorder), RTB Respiratory tuberculosis, TB Pulmonary tuberculosis, TUBERCULOSES PULM, Tuberculoses Pulmonary, Tuberculosis of lung, TUBERCULOSIS PULM, Tuberculosis pulmonary, Tuberculosis resp (excl A70), Tuberculosis respiratory, Tuberculosis respiratory (excluding A70), Unspecified pulmonary tuberculosis, Unspecified pulmonary tuberculosis unspecified examination
- External Links Related to Presentation/Ponet's syndrome Polyarthritis Pulmonary tuberculosis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)