- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Pneumonia severe Xray mild
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, viral
- Pneumonia, mycoplasma
- Mycoplasma/Eaton agent disease
- Inflammation Lung, Inflammation Pulmonary, Inflammations Lung, Inflammations Pulmonary, Lung Inflammation, Lung Inflammations, PNEUM, Pneumonia, Pneumonia (disorder), Pneumonia unspecified, Pneumonias, Pneumonitides, PNEUMONITIS, Pneumonitis (disorder), Presentation, Pulmonary Inflammation, Pulmonary Inflammations, severe, Xray/mild course
- External Links Related to Presentation/Pneumonia severe Xray mild
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)