- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Painful peripheral neuropathy Boys Recurrent
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Fabry disease crisis/syndrome
- 0-11 years old, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Extremities, Extremities (Anatomy), extremity, Human Male, Human Males, Limb, Limb structure, Limb structure (body structure), Limbs, M, Male, Male (finding), Male gender, Male individual, MALE SEX, Male structure, Male structure (body structure), Males, Males (Human), MAN, NEUROPATHY SENSORY, NEUROPATHY SENSORY PERIPHERAL, Non-Trunk, peripheral sensory disorder, Peripheral sensory neuropathy, Presentation, recur, Recurrence, Recurrences, Recurrent, Recurrent (modifier), Recurring, relapse/recurrence, Sensory neuropathy, Sensory neuropathy (disorder), Sensory neuropathy peripheral, Sensory peripheral neuropathies, Sensory peripheral neuropathy, Sex Male
- External Links Related to Presentation/Painful peripheral neuropathy Boys Recurrent
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)