- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Painful Nodules Legs Feet Recurrent Adult healthy
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Panniculitis, nodular nonsuppurative
- 21+ years old, adult, Adult (person), Adult Human (21+), Adults, Dolor, Healthy, Human Adult, pain, Pain (finding), Pain finding, Pain finding (finding), Pain observations, Pain unspecified, Painful, Painful feet, Part hurts, Presentation, recur, Recurrence, Recurrences, Recurrent, Recurrent (modifier), Recurring, relapse/recurrence, sense of pain, TYPES OF PAIN, Unspecified Pain
- External Links Related to Presentation/Painful Nodules Legs Feet Recurrent Adult healthy
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)