- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Optic neuritis Contralateral papilledema
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Frontal lobe tumor
- Kennedy syndrome
- Blurring of optic disc, Blurring of optic disk, Choked disc, Choked Disk, Choked Disks, contralateral, CRANIAL NERVE II OPTIC NEURITIS, Disc congestion in ocular fundus, Disc edema in ocular fundus, Disc oedema in ocular fundus, Disk Choked, Disks Choked, Edema Optic Disk, Edema Optic Papilla, Edemas Optic Disk, Edemas Optic Papilla, Neuritides Optic, NEURITIS OPTIC, ON Optic neuritis, Optic disc edema, Optic disc edema (disorder), Optic disc engorgement, Optic disc oedema, Optic disc swelling, Optic disc swelling (finding), Optic disc swollen, Optic discs blurred, Optic Disk Edema, Optic Disk Edemas, Optic Neuritides, optic neuritis, Optic neuritis (disorder), Optic neuritis (dup) (disorder), Optic neuritis unspecified, Optic Papilla Edema, Optic Papilla Edemas, Papilledema, Papilledema (disorder), Papilledema unspecified, Papilledemas, Papilloedema, Papilloedema unspecified, Presentation, Unspecified optic neuritis, Unspecified optic neuritis (disorder), Unspecified papilledema, Unspecified papilledema (disorder), Unspecified papilloedema
- External Links Related to Presentation/Optic neuritis Contralateral papilledema
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)