- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Obese Retarded Blind Hypogenital male Youth
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Laurence-Moon-Biedel syndrome
- Adiposity, Feeble-minded, Human Male, Human Males, Hypogenital, I.Q. 50-69, M, Male, Male (finding), Male gender, Male individual, MALE SEX, Male structure, Male structure (body structure), Males, Males (Human), MAN, Mental retardation mild, Mental retardation mild (I.Q. 50-70), Mild mental handicap, Mild mental retardat. IQ 50-70, Mild mental retardation, Mild mental retardation (I.Q. 50-70), Mild mental retardation (I.Q. 50-70) (disorder), Mild mental retardation IQ 50-70, Mild mental retardation IQ 50-70 feeble-minded or moron or educationally subnormal, Mild mental retardation IQ in range 50-70, Mild mental subnormality, mildly mentally retarded, moron, Moron (mental age 8-12 years), Moron IQ 50-69, Obese, Obese (finding), Obesities, OBESITY, Obesity (disorder), Obesity unspecified, Presentation, Sex Male, youth
- External Links Related to Presentation/Obese Retarded Blind Hypogenital male Youth
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)