- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Muscle weakness Old man Facial area
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Myasthenia gravis
- Advanced age, age, aged, Aged 65 and Over, aged person, elderly, ELDERLY () 65), Elderly (Over 65), Elderly adult, Elderly person, Elderly person (person), Geriatric state, Human Male, Human Males, Localised muscle weakness, Localized muscle weakness, M, Male, Male (finding), Male gender, Male individual, MALE SEX, Male structure, Male structure (body structure), Males, Males (Human), MAN, Old age, Old age period, Old-age, Old-age (finding), Old-age (function), Old-age function (observable entity), older adult, Presentation, Senescence, senior citizen, Senium, Sex Male
- External Links Related to Presentation/Muscle weakness Old man Facial area
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)