- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Muscle atrophy legs more than arms Child
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Juvenile spinal muscle atrophy (Kugelberg-Welander)
- Welander syndrome (See Kugelberg Welander)
- Muscle atrophy legs more than arms/child, Presentation
- External Links Related to Presentation/Muscle atrophy legs more than arms Child
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)