- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Methemoglobinemia RX Methylene Blue Fails
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Glucose 6 PD deficiency
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Chlorate administration/toxicity
- Azul de Metileno, Blu di Metilene, Blue Methylene, Blue N Methylene, Blue Swiss, CI Basic Blue 9, CI-52015, Colour Index No. 52015, Failure Treatment, Failures Treatment, MB, Methaemoglobinaemia, Methaemoglobinaemia unspecified, Methemoglobinemia, Methemoglobinemia (disorder), Methemoglobinemia unspecified, Methemoglobinemias, Methylene blue, Methylene blue (substance), Methylene blue / aniline dye, Methylene Blue N, METHYLENE BLUE PREPARATION, Methylene blue product, Methylene blue product (product), Methylene blue product (substance), Methylene blue stain, Methylene blue stain (substance), methylene blue/aniline dye, Methylenum Caeruleum, Methylthionine Chloride, Methylthioninii Chloridum, Methylthioninium chloride, Methylthioninium chloride stain, Methylthioninium choride, Methylthioninium choride product, N Methylene Blue, Phenothiazin-5-ium 3 7-bis(dimethylamino)- chloride, Presentation, Schultz No. 1038, Swiss Blue, Tetramethylthionine Chloride Trihydrate, Treatment failure, Treatment Failures
- External Links Related to Presentation/Methemoglobinemia RX Methylene Blue Fails
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)