- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Male infant Head nod Nystagmus Roving eyes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease
- 0-6 weeks old, baby, Human Male, Human Males, infant newborn, Infants (Newborn), Infants Newborn, M, Male, Male (finding), Male gender, Male individual, MALE SEX, Male structure, Male structure (body structure), Males, Males (Human), MAN, Neonatal, Neonatal state, Neonate, Neonates, Newborn, NEWBORN (0-27 DAYS), Newborn (finding), Newborn (person), newborn human (0-6 weeks), Newborn infant, Newborn Infants, Newborns, Nodding of head, Presentation, Sex Male
- External Links Related to Presentation/Male infant Head nod Nystagmus Roving eyes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)