- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Male Eye Genital Skin lesions
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Behcet's Disease
- Body System Reproductive Male, Generative organs Male, Genital Organs Male, Genital System Male, Genital System Male Penis, Genitalia (Male), Genitalia Male, Genitalia.male, Human Male, Human Males, lesion skin, M, Male, Male (finding), Male gender, male genital, Male genital organ, Male genital organ structure, Male genital organ structure (body structure), Male genital organs, Male genital structure, Male genital structure (body structure), MALE GENITAL SYSTEM, Male Genitalia, male genitals, Male individual, Male Reproductive Body System, Male Reproductive Organ System, Male Reproductive System, MALE SEX, Male structure, Male structure (body structure), Males, Males (Human), MAN, Organ System Male Reproductive, Organs Male Genital, Pen, Penile, Penile structure, Penile structure (body structure), PENIS, Penis and Other Genital, Penis structure, Presentation, Reproductive System Male, SECTION 9 MALE GENITAL SYSTEM, Sex Male, SKIN LESION, Skin lesion (disorder), Skin lesions
- External Links Related to Presentation/Male Eye Genital Skin lesions
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)