- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Malabsorption Joint pain Pigment Age 50 Male
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Whipples disease
- 50 Year old, Ache in joint, Aching joints, Arthralgia, Arthralgia (finding), Arthralgias, ARTHRITIC-LIKE PAIN, Arthrodynia, Articular pain, Discomfort in joints, disturbance absorption, gastrointestinal absorption disorder, Human Male, Human Males, Intestinal malabsorption, Intestinal malabsorption (disorder), Intestinal malabsorption unspecified, Joint (pain arthralgia) or (ache), JOINT ACHE, Joint pain, Joint pain (finding), Joint pains, M, Malabsorption, malabsorption intestinal, Malabsorption syndrome, Malabsorption syndrome (disorder), MALABSORPTION SYNDROMES, Male, Male (finding), Male gender, Male individual, MALE SEX, Male structure, Male structure (body structure), Males, Males (Human), MALNUTRITION MALABSORPTION SYNDROME, MAN, Pain in a joint site unspecified, Pain in joint, Pain in joint arthralgia, Pain in joint site unspecified, Pain joint, Pain joint(s), Painful joint, Painful joints, Pains Joint, Pigmentation skin, Pigmentations Skin, Presentation, Sex Male, Sin pigmentation, skin pigmentation, Skin pigmentation (function), Skin pigmentation function (observable entity), Skin Pigmentations, SYNDROME MALABSORPTION, Syndromes Malabsorption, Unspecified intestinal malabsorption
- External Links Related to Presentation/Malabsorption Joint pain Pigment Age 50 Male
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)