- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Liver Brain Bone Artery Involvement
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Menkes steely hair disease
- Arterial structure, Arterial structure (body structure), Arterial subtree, Arterial tree (organ part), Arteries, Arteries (Anatomy), Artery, Body System Hepatic, BONE DIS, Bone disease, Bone Diseases, Bone disorder, Bone disorderes, Bone Disorders, BRA, Brain, Brain Nervous System, Brain structure, Brain structure (body structure), Brains, Cerebral, disease (or disorder) bone, Disease Bone, Disease of bone, Disease of bone (disorder), Diseases Bone, Diseases of Bones, DISEASES OF THE BONES, Disorder bone, Disorder of bone, Disorder of bone (disorder), Disorder of bone unspecified, Disorder of bone unspecified (disorder), Encephalon, Encephalons, Gastrointestinal Tract Liver, Hepatic Body System, Hepatic Organ System, LIVER, Liver structure, Liver structure (body structure), Livers, Nervous System Brain, Organ System Hepatic, Osteopathia, OSTEOPATHY, Osteopathy (disorder), Presentation/manifestations, SECTION 1-6 DISEASES OF THE BONES, Set of arteries, suprasegmental levels of nervous system, suprasegmental structures, Unspecified disorder of bone
- External Links Related to Presentation/Liver Brain Bone Artery Involvement
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)