- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Large Knee Effusion Recurrent More stiff than pain
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Lyme arthritis
- Effusion of knee, joint stiffness, Joint stiffness ((NOS)), Joint stiffness (finding), Joint tightness, KNEE EFFUSION, Knee joint effusion, Knee joint effusion (disorder), Presentation, recur, Recurrence, Recurrences, Recurrent, Recurrent (modifier), Recurring, relapse/recurrence, Stiff joint, Stiffness in joint, Stiffness joint(s), Stiffness joints
- External Links Related to Presentation/Large Knee Effusion Recurrent More stiff than pain
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)