- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Large Knee Effusion Recurrent More stiff than pain
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Lyme arthritis
- Effusion of knee, joint stiffness, Joint stiffness ((NOS)), Joint stiffness (finding), Joint tightness, KNEE EFFUSION, Knee joint effusion, Knee joint effusion (disorder), Presentation, recur, Recurrence, Recurrences, Recurrent, Recurrent (modifier), Recurring, relapse/recurrence, Stiff joint, Stiffness in joint, Stiffness joint(s), Stiffness joints
- External Links Related to Presentation/Large Knee Effusion Recurrent More stiff than pain
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)