- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Joints Vessels CNS GI Mucosa Genitals
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Behcet's Disease
- Alimentary Canal, Alimentary tract, articulation, Blood vascular, Blood vessel, Blood vessel (viewed macroscopically), Blood vessel structure, Blood vessel structure (body structure), BLOOD VESSELS, Blood-vessels, Central nervous system lesion, CNS LESION, digestive canal, digestive tract, Digestive tract structure, Digestive tract structure (body structure), Digestive Tracts, digestive tube, Entire genital organ, Entire genital organ (body structure), Gastrointest tract structure, Gastrointestinal Tract, Gastrointestinal tract structure, Gastrointestinal tract structure (body structure), Gastrointestinal Tracts, Genital organ, Genital organ (body structure), Genital Organs, Genitalia, genitals, GI Tract, GI Tracts, joint, Joint structure, Joint structure (body structure), Joint types, Joints, Joints (Anatomy), Membrane Mucous, Membranes Mucous, MM Mucous membrane, mucosa, Mucosal, Mucosal Tissue, Mucosal Tissues, Mucous membrane, Mucous membrane structure, Mucous membrane structure (body structure), Mucous Membranes, Organ Genital, Organs Genital, Presentation, SECTION 4 BLOOD VESSELS, SECTION 5 DIGESTIVE TRACT, Set of joints, Tissue Mucosal, Tissues Mucosal, tunica mucosa, Vascular structure, Vascular structure (body structure), Vessel, Vessel Blood, Vessels, Vessels Blood
- External Links Related to Presentation/Joints Vessels CNS GI Mucosa Genitals
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)