- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Japanese Young Female Necrotizing Lymphadenopathy
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Kikuchi's disease
- Female, Female (finding), Female gender, Female Gender Self Report, Female Gender Self Reported, Female individual, Female sex, Female structure, Female structure (body structure), Females, Japanese, lymphadenitis purulent, Lymphadenitis suppurative, LYMPHADENOPATHY SUPPURATIVE, Necrotic debris, Necrotic debris (morphologic abnormality), Presentation, purulent lymphadenitis, Sex Female, Slough, Sloughing, Suppurative Lymphadenitis, Suppurative lymphadenopathy, Suppurative lymphadenopathy (disorder), Young
- External Links Related to Presentation/Japanese Young Female Necrotizing Lymphadenopathy
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)