- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Japanese Young Female Necrotizing Lymphadenopathy
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Kikuchi's disease
- Female, Female (finding), Female gender, Female Gender Self Report, Female Gender Self Reported, Female individual, Female sex, Female structure, Female structure (body structure), Females, Japanese, lymphadenitis purulent, Lymphadenitis suppurative, LYMPHADENOPATHY SUPPURATIVE, Necrotic debris, Necrotic debris (morphologic abnormality), Presentation, purulent lymphadenitis, Sex Female, Slough, Sloughing, Suppurative Lymphadenitis, Suppurative lymphadenopathy, Suppurative lymphadenopathy (disorder), Young
- External Links Related to Presentation/Japanese Young Female Necrotizing Lymphadenopathy
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)