- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Infant Progressive Hypotonia Weakness Acidosis
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase/short chain def
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Acidoses, acidosis, Acidosis (disorder), baby, Debility, feeling weak, Feelings of weakness, generalised weakness, generalized weakness, infant, Infant (person), Infant child, Infant child (person), Infants, Presentation, Progressive, weak, weakness, Weakness general, Weakness generalised, WEAKNESS GENERALIZED
- External Links Related to Presentation/Infant Progressive Hypotonia Weakness Acidosis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)