- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Infant Loose redundant skin Face no eyelashes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Facial ectodermal dysplasia (Setleis)
- baby, infant, Infant (person), Infant child, Infant child (person), Infants, Loose Redundant Facial skin, No eyelashes, Presentation
- External Links Related to Presentation/Infant Loose redundant skin Face no eyelashes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)