- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Infant Jerky Eye Movements Ataxia MR
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Joubert syndrome/absent cerebellar vermis (unco)
- Encephalopathy, myoclonic, infantile (Kinsbourne)
- Amaurotic nystagmus, Ataxia, Ataxia (D), Ataxia (D) (finding), Ataxia (finding), Ataxia unspecified, Ataxias, Ataxy, baby, behavioral disorder in mental retardation (moderate imbecility), Coordination Impairment, Coordination Impairments, Dyssynergia, I.Q. 35-49, Imbecile, Imbecile (mental age 2-7 years), Impairment Coordination, Impairments Coordination, infant, Infant (person), Infant child, Infant child (person), Infants, Mental retardation moderate, Mental retardation moderate (I.Q. 35-49), Moderate mental handicap, Moderate mental ret. IQ 35-49, Moderate mental retardation, Moderate mental retardation (I.Q. 35-49), Moderate mental retardation (I.Q. 35-49) (disorder), Moderate mental retardation IQ 35-49, Moderate mental retardation IQ in range 35-49, Moderate mental subnormality, moderately mentally retarded, Nystagmus spontaneous ocular, Ocular nystagmus, Ocular Nystagmus Spontaneous, Presentation, Roving eye movements, Searching eye movements, Spon eye move binoc vis loss, Spontaneous eye movem assoc with binoc visual loss, Spontaneous eye movements associated with binocular visual loss, Spontaneous ocular nystagmus, Visual deprivation nystagmus, Visual deprivation nystagmus (disorder)
- External Links Related to Presentation/Infant Jerky Eye Movements Ataxia MR
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)