- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Infant Jerky Eye Movements Ataxia MR
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Joubert syndrome/absent cerebellar vermis (unco)
- Encephalopathy, myoclonic, infantile (Kinsbourne)
- Amaurotic nystagmus, Ataxia, Ataxia (D), Ataxia (D) (finding), Ataxia (finding), Ataxia unspecified, Ataxias, Ataxy, baby, behavioral disorder in mental retardation (moderate imbecility), Coordination Impairment, Coordination Impairments, Dyssynergia, I.Q. 35-49, Imbecile, Imbecile (mental age 2-7 years), Impairment Coordination, Impairments Coordination, infant, Infant (person), Infant child, Infant child (person), Infants, Mental retardation moderate, Mental retardation moderate (I.Q. 35-49), Moderate mental handicap, Moderate mental ret. IQ 35-49, Moderate mental retardation, Moderate mental retardation (I.Q. 35-49), Moderate mental retardation (I.Q. 35-49) (disorder), Moderate mental retardation IQ 35-49, Moderate mental retardation IQ in range 35-49, Moderate mental subnormality, moderately mentally retarded, Nystagmus spontaneous ocular, Ocular nystagmus, Ocular Nystagmus Spontaneous, Presentation, Roving eye movements, Searching eye movements, Spon eye move binoc vis loss, Spontaneous eye movem assoc with binoc visual loss, Spontaneous eye movements associated with binocular visual loss, Spontaneous ocular nystagmus, Visual deprivation nystagmus, Visual deprivation nystagmus (disorder)
- External Links Related to Presentation/Infant Jerky Eye Movements Ataxia MR
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)