- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Hutchinsons Triad Keratitis Neurodeafness Incisors
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Syphilis, congenital
- Syphilis, congenital, late
- Anatomic Abnormality, Anatomical Abnormality, Anatomical deformity, Congenital or Acquired Anatomic Abnormality, Congenital or Acquired Anatomical Abnormality, cornea inflammation, CORNEAL INFLAMMATION, DEAFNESS, Deafness (disorder), Deafness (finding), Deafness all degrees, deformity, Deformity (finding), Deformity (morphologic abnormality), Hutchinson Teeth, Hutchinson teeth or incisors, Hutchinson's incisors, Hutchinsons Teeth, Hutchinson's teeth, Hutchinson's teeth (disorder), inflammation cornea, Inflammation corneal, Keratitides, keratitis, Keratitis (disorder), Keratitis measles, Keratitis unspecified, Notched incisors of Hutchinson, Presentation, Screwdriver teeth, teeth Hutchinson, Teeth Hutchinson's, Triad, Unspecified deafness, Unspecified keratitis
- External Links Related to Presentation/Hutchinsons Triad Keratitis Neurodeafness Incisors
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)