- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Hips Knees Elbows Ankles Contractures Long Digits
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Beals/arachnodactyly syndrome
- Contracture, Contracture (morphologic abnormality), CONTRACTURE MUSCLE, Contracture muscle(s), Contracture of muscle, Contractures, Hips knees elbows ankles, long digits, Muscle contracture, Muscle contracture (disorder), Presentation
- External Links Related to Presentation/Hips Knees Elbows Ankles Contractures Long Digits
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)