- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/High fever Cough Diarrhea Abd pain
Available only to registered users.
- 5 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Influenza pneumonia
- Hanta virus/Navaho disease
- Tularemia pneumonia
- Abd. pain, Abdo pain, Abdomen pain, Abdominal pain, Abdominal pain (finding), Abdominal pain unspecified site, Abdominal Pains, abdominalgia, Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, Complaining of cough (finding), Cough, Cough (finding), Cough symptom, Cough symptom (finding), Coughing, Coughing (observable entity), Coughing function, COUGHS, Diarrhea, Diarrhea (finding), Diarrhea symptom, Diarrhea symptom (finding), Diarrhea symptoms, Diarrhea symptoms (finding), Diarrheas, Diarrhoea, Diarrhoea symptom, Diarrhoea symptoms, Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, Finding of cough, Finding of cough (finding), Finding of diarrhea, Finding of diarrhea (finding), Finding of diarrhoea, Fluid stool, Gut pain, Has a temperature, High body temperature, High temperature, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), Loose bowel, Loose bowel motions, Loose bowel movement, Loose bowels, Loose faeces, Loose feces, Loose motion, Loose motions, Loose stool, Loose stool (finding), Loose stools, LS Loose stools, Observation of cough, Observation of diarrhea, Observation of diarrhoea, Pain abdo, PAIN ABDOMINAL, Pains Abdominal, Passage of loose stools, Presentation, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, Runny stool, Runs(diarrhea), Runs(diarrhoea), STOOL LOOSE, Stool(s) loose, Stools loose, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised
- External Links Related to Presentation/High fever Cough Diarrhea Abd pain
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)