- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/High fever Chronic rash Anemia Travel SA
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Anaemia, Anaemia (disorder), Anaemia unspecified, Anemia, Anemia (disorder), Anemia (dup) (disorder), anemia essential, Anemia unspecified, Anemia unspecified (disorder), Anemias, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, Chronic eczema, Chronic eczema (disorder), ECZEMA CHRONIC, Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, Gen redness/erythema/rash, Generalised eruption, generalised rash, Generalized eruption, generalized rash, Generalized redness/erythema/rash, Has a temperature, High, High body temperature, High temperature, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), Presentation, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, Rash all over, Rash generalised, Rash generalized, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised, Travel to developing country, Unspecified anaemia, Unspecified anemia, Widespread rash
- External Links Related to Presentation/High fever Chronic rash Anemia Travel SA
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)