- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Hemorrhagic Jaundice Fever Confusion
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Leptospirosis/severe (Weils) type
- Leptospirosis Ictohemorrhagica
- Confused, Confused (finding), Confusion, Confusion (Mental), Confusion and disorientation, confusion mental, Confusion state, Confusion/Disorientation, Confusional state, Confusional state (disorder), Confusional States, Dazed, Dazed state, Disorientation, Disorientation/confusion, Feeling dazed, fever hemorrhagic, fever hemorrhagic viral, Fever Viral Hemorrhagic, Fevers Viral Hemorrhagic, Haemorrhagic fever, Hemorrhagic Fever, Hemorrhagic Fever Viral, Hemorrhagic Fevers, Hemorrhagic Fevers Viral, infection viral hemorrhagic fever, Jaundice (not of newborn), Jaundice unspecified not of newborn, Jaundice(not of newborn)NOS, Mental Confusion, Muddled, Presentation, State Confusional, States Confusional, Unspcf vir haemorhagc fever, Unspecified viral haemorrhagic fever, Unspecified viral hemorrhagic fever, Unspecified viral hemorrhagic fever (disorder), VHF Viral haemorrhagic fever, VHF Viral hemorrhagic fever, Viral haemorrhagic fever, Viral Hemorrhagic Fever, Viral hemorrhagic fever (disorder), Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers, virus hemorrhagic fever
- External Links Related to Presentation/Hemorrhagic Jaundice Fever Confusion
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)