- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Fever Mental change Purpura Anemia Woman
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Reference to Organ System
- Cerebral thrombotic thrombocytopenia
- Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Anaemia, Anaemia (disorder), Anaemia unspecified, Anemia, Anemia (disorder), Anemia (dup) (disorder), anemia essential, Anemia unspecified, Anemia unspecified (disorder), Anemias, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, C-62 PURPURAS, Confused, Confused (finding), Confusion, Confusion (Mental), Confusion and disorientation, confusion mental, Confusion state, Confusion/Disorientation, Confusional state, Confusional state (disorder), Confusional States, Dazed, Dazed state, Disorder characterised by purpura, Disorder characterized by purpura, Disorientation, Disorientation/confusion, Febrile, febris, Feeling dazed, Feels feverish, Females (Human), Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, Has a temperature, High body temperature, High temperature, Human Female, Human Females, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), Mental Confusion, Muddled, Peliosis, Presentation, purpura, Purpura (finding), Purpura (morphologic abnormality), PURPURAS, Purpuric disorder, Purpuric disorder (disorder), Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, State Confusional, States Confusional, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised, Unspecified anaemia, Unspecified anemia, Woman, Woman (person), Women
- External Links Related to Presentation/Fever Mental change Purpura Anemia Woman
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)