- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Elderly Female Fibromyalgia Progressively Weak
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Advanced age, age, aged, Aged 65 and Over, aged person, Debility, Disease progressiion, elderly, ELDERLY () 65), Elderly (Over 65), Elderly adult, Elderly person, Elderly person (person), feeling weak, Feelings of weakness, Females (Human), Fibromyalgia worsened, generalised weakness, generalized weakness, Geriatric state, Human Female, Human Females, Old age, Old age period, Old-age, Old-age (finding), Old-age (function), Old-age function (observable entity), older adult, Presentation, Senescence, senior citizen, Senium, weak, weakness, Weakness general, Weakness generalised, WEAKNESS GENERALIZED, Woman, Woman (person), Women
- External Links Related to Presentation/Elderly Female Fibromyalgia Progressively Weak
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)