- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Elderly Female Fibromyalgia Progressively Weak
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Advanced age, age, aged, Aged 65 and Over, aged person, Debility, Disease progressiion, elderly, ELDERLY () 65), Elderly (Over 65), Elderly adult, Elderly person, Elderly person (person), feeling weak, Feelings of weakness, Females (Human), Fibromyalgia worsened, generalised weakness, generalized weakness, Geriatric state, Human Female, Human Females, Old age, Old age period, Old-age, Old-age (finding), Old-age (function), Old-age function (observable entity), older adult, Presentation, Senescence, senior citizen, Senium, weak, weakness, Weakness general, Weakness generalised, WEAKNESS GENERALIZED, Woman, Woman (person), Women
- External Links Related to Presentation/Elderly Female Fibromyalgia Progressively Weak
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)