- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Edema Proteinuria Lipidemia Child
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Lipoid nephrosis/Minimal change disease
- 0-11 years old, Abnormal presence of protein in urine, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Dropsy, Edema, Edema (finding), Edema (morphologic abnormality), Edema (observable entity), Edema lesion, Edema symptom, Edema unspecified, EDEMAS, Edematous, HLD Hyperlipidaemia, HLD Hyperlipidemia, Hydrops, Hydrops (morphologic abnormality), HYPERLIPAEMIA, HYPERLIPEMIA, Hyperlipemias, hyperlipidaemia, Hyperlipidaemia unspecified, Hyperlipidemia, Hyperlipidemia (disorder), Hyperlipidemia unspecified, Hyperlipidemias, Interstitial edema, Interstitial oedema, lipemia, Lipidaemia, Lipidemia, lipoidemia, Oedema, Oedema lesion, Oedema symptom, Oedema unspecified, Oedematous, Presentation, Protein urine abnormal presence, Protein urine positive, Proteinuria, Proteinuria (finding), Proteinuria present, Proteinurias, SWELLING, Urinary protein positive
- External Links Related to Presentation/Edema Proteinuria Lipidemia Child
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)