- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Dry cough Month LDH high Hypoxia O2 Sat low
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumocystis Jiroveci/Carinii Pneumonia (PCP)
- COUGH DRY, Cough nonproductive, Cough non-productive, Decreased oxygen supply, DEFIC OXYGEN, Deficiencies Oxygen, Deficiency Oxygen, Dry cough, Dry cough (finding), ELEVATED LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE, hypoxia, Hypoxia (disorder), Hypoxias, hypoxic, Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased, Lactic acid dehydrogenase raised, Lactic dehydrogenase activity inc, Lactic dehydrogenase activity increased, Lactic dehydrogenase increased, LDH ELEVATED, LDH inc, LDH INCREASED, LDH raised, Low Blood Oxygen Saturation, Low oxygen saturation, Non-productive cough, Non-productive cough (finding), O2 SATURATION LOW, Oximetry decreased, Oxygen decrease, OXYGEN DEFIC, Oxygen Deficiencies, Oxygen Deficiency, Oxygen saturation decreased, Oxygen saturation low, Presentation, Saturation low oxygen, SERUM LACTIC ACID DEHYDROGENASE ELEVATED, Unproductive cough
- External Links Related to Presentation/Dry cough Month LDH high Hypoxia O2 Sat low
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)