- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Dry cough Month LDH high Hypoxia O2 Sat low
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumocystis Jiroveci/Carinii Pneumonia (PCP)
- COUGH DRY, Cough nonproductive, Cough non-productive, Decreased oxygen supply, DEFIC OXYGEN, Deficiencies Oxygen, Deficiency Oxygen, Dry cough, Dry cough (finding), ELEVATED LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE, hypoxia, Hypoxia (disorder), Hypoxias, hypoxic, Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased, Lactic acid dehydrogenase raised, Lactic dehydrogenase activity inc, Lactic dehydrogenase activity increased, Lactic dehydrogenase increased, LDH ELEVATED, LDH inc, LDH INCREASED, LDH raised, Low Blood Oxygen Saturation, Low oxygen saturation, Non-productive cough, Non-productive cough (finding), O2 SATURATION LOW, Oximetry decreased, Oxygen decrease, OXYGEN DEFIC, Oxygen Deficiencies, Oxygen Deficiency, Oxygen saturation decreased, Oxygen saturation low, Presentation, Saturation low oxygen, SERUM LACTIC ACID DEHYDROGENASE ELEVATED, Unproductive cough
- External Links Related to Presentation/Dry cough Month LDH high Hypoxia O2 Sat low
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)