- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Dementia Myoclonus Progessive Age 60
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Creutzfeld-Jakob disease
- Whipples CNS disease/encephalopathy
- Age 60, Dementia NEC, Disorder characterised by myoclonus, Disorder characterized by myoclonus, Jerk Myoclonic, Jerking Myoclonic, Jerks myoclonic, jerks myoclonus, Myclonic jerks, Myoclonic disorder, Myoclonic disorder (disorder), Myoclonic Jerk, Myoclonic Jerking, Myoclonic jerks, Myoclonus, Myoclonus (disorder), Myoclonus (finding), Myoclonus disorder, Myoclonus disorder and/or observation, myoclonus jerks, Presentation, Progessive
- External Links Related to Presentation/Dementia Myoclonus Progessive Age 60
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)