- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Delirium Flushed Fever Dilated pupils
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anticholinergics (Belladonna/Atropine) toxidrome
- Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, cutaneous vascular engorgement, Delirium febrile, dilatation pupil, DILATATION PUPILLARY, Dilated pupil, Dilated pupil (finding), Dilated pupil function (observable entity), Dilated pupils, Dilation (Pupil), Face goes red, Face goes red (finding), Facial flushing, Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, Flush, Flushed, Flushed face, Flushed skin, Flushes, Flushing, Flushing (disorder), Flushing of face, flushing reaction, Flushings, Has a temperature, High body temperature, High temperature, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), Large pupil, Large pupil (finding), MYDRIASIS, Mydriatic pupil, Presentation, pupil dilatation, PUPIL DILATED, Pupil Dilation, PUPILLARY DILATION, Pupils dilated, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, SKIN FLUSHED, skin reddening, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised, Wide pupil
- External Links Related to Presentation/Delirium Flushed Fever Dilated pupils
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)