- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Cutaneous Hemangiomatosis Congenital Multiple
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Maffucci syndrome
- ABNORM, ABNORM CONGEN, Abnormal development, Abnormalities, Abnormalities Congenital, Abnormality, Abnormality Congenital, angioma, Angioma (benign), Angioma benign, Angioma benign (disorder), Angiomas, Anomalous formation, anomaly, Anomaly anomaly congen, ANOMALY CONGENITAL, Benign Angioma, Benign haemangioma, Benign hemangioma, Benign hemangioma (morphologic abnormality), Birth Defect, BIRTH DEFECTS, CM Congenital malformation, CONGEN ABNORM, CONGEN DEFECTS, Congenital Abnormalities, Congenital Abnormality, Congenital Anatomic Abnormality, Congenital Anatomical Abnormality, CONGENITAL ANOMALIES, Congenital anomaly, Congenital anomaly (disorder), Congenital anomaly (morphologic abnormality), Congenital anomaly unspecified, Congenital Defect, Congenital Defect/Deformity, congenital defects, Congenital deformity, Congenital deformity (disorder), Congenital deformity (morphologic abnormality), congenital malformation, Congenital malformation (disorder), Congenital malformation (morphologic abnormality), Congenital malformation unspecified, Congenital Malformations, Cutaneous Disorder, Defect Birth, Defect Congenital, Defect/deformity congenital, Defects Birth, DEFECTS CONGEN, Defects Congenital, Deformities, Deformity, deformity congenital, Deformity/defect congenital, Dermatologic disease, Dermatological disease, Dermatological disorder, Dermatopathy, Dermatoses, Dermatoses (disorder), Dermatosis, Developmental abnormality, Developmental anomaly, Developmental anomaly (morphologic abnormality), Developmental defect, Developmental disturbance, Developmental malformation, Developmental Malformations, disease (or disorder) skin, Disease of skin, Disease of skin (disorder), Disease or syndrome of skin, Disease Skin, Diseases and Syndromes of Skin, Diseases Skin, Disorder of skin, Disorder of skin (disorder), Disorder skin, dysgenesis, FETAL ANOMALY, Fetal development abnormality, Fetal developmental abnormality, Fetal malformation, Foetal malformation, Haemangioma, Haemangioma any site, Haemangioma morphology, Haemangioma of unspecified site, Haemangioma site unspecified, Haemangioma unspecified site, Hemangioma, Hemangioma (disorder), Hemangioma (morphologic abnormality), Hemangioma any site, Hemangioma morphology, Hemangioma no ICD-O subtype (morphologic abnormality), Hemangioma of unspecified site, Hemangioma of unspecified site (disorder), Hemangioma site unspecified, Hemangioma unspecified site, Hemangiomas, integumentary disease, Malformation, malformations, multiple, Presentation, SECTION 2 CONGENITAL ANOMALIES, SKIN AND SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUE DISORDERS, SKIN DIS, skin disease, Skin Diseases, Skin Diseases and Manifestations, Skin disorder, SKIN DISORDERS
- External Links Related to Presentation/Cutaneous Hemangiomatosis Congenital Multiple
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)