- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Congestive Heart Failure Normal heart size
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Cardiomyopathy, restrictive
- Pericarditis, chronic constrictive
- cardiac decompensation, Cardiac Failure Congestive, CCF, CCF Congestive cardiac fail, CCF Congestive cardiac failure, chf, CHF Congestive heart failure, Congestive cardiac fail, congestive cardiac failure, congestive heart, Congestive heart disease, congestive heart failure, Congestive heart failure (disorder), Congestive heart failure unspecified, Congetive cardiac failure, DECOMPENSATION CARDIAC, Decompensation Heart, Failure congestive cardiac, Failure Congestive Heart, Failure heart congestive, heart congestive, Heart Decompensation, heart disease congestive, HEART FAILURE CONGESTIVE, normal heart size, Presentation, with
- External Links Related to Presentation/Congestive Heart Failure Normal heart size
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)