- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Child Painful Nodules Legs Break down Drain
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Eponymic, Esoteric Disorders
- Rothmann-Makai syndrome
- 0-11 years old, Break-down, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Crural region, Dolor, Draining, Leg, Leg (Anatomy), Leg region, Legs, Lower leg, Lower leg structure, Lower leg structure (body structure), pain, Pain (finding), Pain finding, Pain finding (finding), Pain observations, Pain unspecified, Painful, Part hurts, Presentation, sense of pain, Subdivision of leg, TYPES OF PAIN, Unspecified Pain
- External Links Related to Presentation/Child Painful Nodules Legs Break down Drain
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)