- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Child Nocturnal Grimacing Aphasia Wakening
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Rolandic epilepsy
- 0-11 years old, Alogia, Alogias, Anepia, Anepias, Aphasia, Aphasia (finding), Aphasia syndrome, Aphasia Syndromes, APHASIAS, Aphasic disturbance, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Grimace, Grimaces, Grimaces (disorder), Grimacing, Logagnosia, Logagnosias, Logamnesia, Logamnesias, Logasthenia, Logasthenias, Loss of power of expression or comprehension, Nocturnal awakening, Presentation
- External Links Related to Presentation/Child Nocturnal Grimacing Aphasia Wakening
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)