- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Child Nocturnal Grimacing Aphasia Wakening
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Rolandic epilepsy
- 0-11 years old, Alogia, Alogias, Anepia, Anepias, Aphasia, Aphasia (finding), Aphasia syndrome, Aphasia Syndromes, APHASIAS, Aphasic disturbance, Child, Child (person), Child Youth, Childhood age person, Childhood age person (person), Children, Children (0-21), Grimace, Grimaces, Grimaces (disorder), Grimacing, Logagnosia, Logagnosias, Logamnesia, Logamnesias, Logasthenia, Logasthenias, Loss of power of expression or comprehension, Nocturnal awakening, Presentation
- External Links Related to Presentation/Child Nocturnal Grimacing Aphasia Wakening
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)